Things change for the better...or worse?

Monday, July 05, 2010

You know, things always seem to be getting worse and worse for me. It's almost as though I can foresee that another big one will be coming up next. Soon. It's like tetris. You start with level 1, where the blocks drops down really slowly and you have so much time to arrange the blocks nicely. As you proceed to level 5, your hands have to work faster than your brain or else you'll screw it up. By level 10, you can almost barely see what shape the block is when it drops down cause it is too fast to catch up. By then, all your blocks would have been stacked up and have barely anymore space to place the blocks, and eventually you die. Game over. It gets harder and harder and in my case, initially I thought that, 'this had got to be the worst that could happen to me!' but little did I know, that things will get worse later on. Naive I was, I thought things would be better, as told by many. Instead, every other day I am feeling worse and worse because I keep finding out more and more about the brutal truth. Every time I find out something, I write in my secret journal "this has got to be the worst I have experienced" but later on it gets worse and worse until I am so afraid to do anything now. I wish I could either turn back time, undo the things I shouldn't do, or just stay stagnant. Yes, stagnant, at least I wouldn't have to go through the 'worse' that is coming my way.
I really hate it. It is VERY tormenting. When will it end? Can someone give me an answer? Is there a secret path out?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Fiona, well first i would like to apologize for reading your blog even i dont know you and most importantly, i've been rude not introducing myself. Well my name will be Daniel Chin and for more information you can find out with Jocelyn as i found your profile over her's.
As i read over your blog, well besides the food that mesmerize me, i am amazed to with the "luck" issue that you are facing there. Well just a piece of calm and relaxing way to advise you to stand, and walk on your journey of life. I am not supposed to say that, but lets be honest as i might be a stranger to you but no harm listening to a total invisible stranger.
Life isnt that bad as far as i see. Well if u say its bad, i would say its challanges of life if u are a christ believer. In his words in the bible, he did mention that everyone will face up and downs in your every day of your life. No one is excluded in this process and with these happening in your life, it simply makes you stronger if you dont give up and continue walking no matter how hard it would be.
Let me share something with you, hope that this will be able to enlighten you up. Someone feel in love with a lady 4 years ago. He started doing loads of silly stuff to impress her, and mind you, those stuff were really crazy. Example was waking up early to cook breakfast and drive over to her office to book a parking for her at her parking lot. He had loads of patient on her and were always there whenever she shed tears and unhappy over some issues. So to cut the story short, after 1 and half year of impressive work and heart given, finally the girl accepted him into her life and they both started their love relationship journey. this went on pretty well till came the 3 year of the relationship when all the sudden the girl requested for a breakup and left that poor fellow wandering around the streets thinking what went wrong. He did his responsible as a bf and on top of that even change himself to someone he dont even recognize for the sake of someone he love.
now this dude was so low, as usual he got drunk and started praying to god to take away his life..and before god answer his prayers, god reveil to him that his exgf already moved on with her life with a new bf just after 1 week she dump you. Is this the way you want to sacrifice your life for a lady that doesnt appreciate your life and love. I create you to love and be loved. To fulfill my destiny and to fulfill your destiny.
Now hearing this, he woke up and to cut it short again, he is better then he ever was.
Life has many meanings and the lord jesus have plans for you. I believe you will be able to make a better judgement call right ?
have a nice day and if you want to chat or something, i am alway avaiable. Locate me at FB and we can talk over there anytime.
Take care and may god grant you the spirit of understanding and wisdom to make ur journey of life a smoother one.

:)

daniel chin

F for food Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino