Oops sorry

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I was supposed to blog about Claypot Chicken Rice next but unfortunately I didn't copy the photos in my pendrive when I came to Australia. I'll share the recipe when I get back to Malaysia. Also, I fell sick for the past few days and was really not in the mood to blog about anything. Can't imagine how my blog traffic has deteriorated :/

So, I'm gonna compensate and share my secret recipe on how to cook butter crab! (Nai Yau Hai) which is very appetizing and quite easy to cook.



Ingredients
1. 1 Crab
2. Curry Leaf
3. Egg white
3. Light soy sauce
4. Salt
5. Chopped Garlic
6. Evaporated Milk
7. Butter

Method
1. Marinate chopped crab with light soy sauce, salt and 1 egg white for about an hour.
2. In a pan, heat up oil and deep fry crab until thoroughly cooked and then set aside.
3. In a clean wok, melt about 4-5 table spoons of butter, and fry curry leaves and garlic till fragrant.
4. Add in cooked crab and toss for about 2 mins and then add evaporated milk and salt. Keep tossing until evaporated milk thicken, then turn off fire.
5. Serve hot with white rice or chinese buns (Man Tao).



Absolutely delicious.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

The gravy is great with toasted bread too

Anonymous said...

This is the best article I have read, thank you, I have learned a lot of knowledge in this area.

fiona said...

Thanks.. Anonymous, if you read this, may I ask where are you from?

F for food Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino