Down the drain

Saturday, July 03, 2010

My effort has all gone down the drain. I should have known. I should have believed my own instinct. Because I kept living in denial, it got from bad to worse. I don't know who to blame, myself or him. It doesn't matter now. It doesn't matter who's at fault. Cause it is the least of my concern. My concern now is.... what's my concern? I don't even know what the heck do I want and where the heck do I go from here. I guess I am not given a choice. I have to take the road that I've been dreading to take.
I pray for strength and motivation. I pray for all the good things to start coming to me now, I really need it at this critical moment. Please.

0 comments:

F for food Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino