Quick Pancakes

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

It was raining this evening and I thought it would be nice to have something sweet to munch on, so I looked through the fridge and found some self raising flour, butter, castor sugar, icing sugar and eggs. But no milk.. So I used water instead. Totally impromptu. I didn't think it would turn out nice but it did! :D

I don't know the exact measurements for the ingredients used for my pancakes as I simply put how much I felt was sufficient..

If you bake at home, these are the stuffs you might already have lying in your pantry or fridge.





Ingredients (Makes about 10 small sized pancakes)
1. One cup of self raising flour/all purpose flour
2. Castor sugar
3. One egg
4. Milk (I used water instead)
5. 1 tablespoon of butter

Method
1. Mix self raising flour, castor sugar, butter and eggs together.
2. Add in water or milk and continue mixing.
3. Batter shouldn't be too thick nor too flowy.
4. In a non-stick pan, melt 1/2 teaspoon of butter and pour in pancake batter in medium fire.





Best served with honey or mapel syrup.

I didn't have any honey nor mapel syrup, so I improvised and used icing sugar instead, lol.





...which wasn't bad at all. Looks pretty, too. Try it! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum Yum Pancake is my favorite. I like it with butter and Canadian maple syrup, served hot

F for food Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino